Sunday, March 2, 2014

March Counterfeit Kit: Where's the Sunshine?

If you're anything like me, then you are completely sick of winter.  Every time I think that this cold weather is going to leave us for a time, the weather people say another storm is coming!  The forecast for tomorrow is calling for 8-14 inches. In MARCH!

So, when I saw the inspiration kit at the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog, all I could think of was, "I wish I had some sunny pictures to scrap."


I pulled together my own approximation of the kit, and I'm calling it: Where's the Sunshine.


When I started looking at the kit, I realized that it looks a lot like my 3 Scrappy Boys March Add On.  If you can't figure how to pull this look from your stash, but you really want it, maybe you should consider that one.


I'll be playing with all these beautiful supplies this month as I daydream of the sunshine to come...hopefully sooner rather than later.

No comments:

Post a Comment