Tuesday, January 14, 2014

CKCB: January LO #2

I'm loving working with my January kit, "Start Here"


I finally got sick of being penned up in my house the other day, so I packed up my kids and my kit and headed out to a "local" scrapbook store. I read about Scrapbooks Plus on TwoPeasInABucket.com in their forums last week.  I've heard of the store before, but the thread mentioned that the store had been completely remodeled including moving the "children's play area" closer to the crop tables.  Those were the magic words for me.  The store is about an hour from my house, but it was a huge plus to have somewhere for my kids to play while I shopped and cropped.  

It was like going to Disney!  I haven't seen a scrapbook store this big since I went to Archiver's in Mall of America...and we all know I won't be able to do that ever again.  I did buy a few little things while I was in the store including a set of Gold Daiquiri Thickers.  I've been drooling over those Thickers online for ages, so I had to sit right down at their tables and use them right away!  I hope you'll forgive me that I cheated a little bit and added those gorgeous Thickers to my January kit for this layout.



(Lilah likes sparkly things just as much as I do)


No comments:

Post a Comment