Friday, January 3, 2014

CKCB January 2014: Start Here

This month, CKCB is back to inspiring us all by highlighting a fabulous kit club.  We are counterfeiting Hip 2 Be Square's December 2013 kit.


When I look at this kit, the first thing I see is the color scheme.  I started there to build my kit: aqua, yellow, and coral.  Here's my kit, I'm calling it Start Here because of the journal card I included from the digital Rain Project Life core kit.


The polaroid frame and the moon and stars journal card were die cut from 1/32 in bass wood sheets.  I did those in my Silhouette Portrait, those worked out ok, but I wouldn't recommend it for very intricate designs, the wood is very delicate.  It works great with manual dies, though.


I think I'm going to have a lot of fun with embellishments this month. Now, to take some pictures!


No comments:

Post a Comment