Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Template Freebies: 51 and 52

It's Christmas!  Have I mentioned that I love Christmas?  In honor of my favorite day in my favorite month of the year,  I'm giving you my last two templates of the year.
I haven't done a lot of digi scrapping lately, I've been more into gelli printing and paint  (I'm sure I'll share some of those little things with you later), but my plan for this template is to use the photo spot for my favorite picture of the year.  Then, I'll write some of my reflections and what this year has meant to me.

I find that this time of the year, I have a lot more activities on my plate. More activities means more photos, so I tend to want to do layouts with collages rather than the larger photos I'm drawn to earlier in the year.  This template has room for 13 photos, but if you wanted fewer, you could use some of those spots for paper or elements.

I hope you've liked the templates this year.  I would love to hear from you and see the projects you've used them for.  Link to them in the comments section!

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment