Monday, November 4, 2013

Another Day, Another Template...or Two...or Three


If you've been reading my blog lately, you might have noticed that I've been going back quite a bit and picking up things that I'd meant to make a habit when I started this blog at the beginning of the year.  The subtitle of this blog (at least for the time being) is "tales from my year as a SAHM," and it's November!  It's hard to believe  that the year that I allotted myself is almost over, but like anyone who has spent 82% of her life in school, nothing motivates me quite like a deadline.  

I have decided, that during the month of November, I'm going to catch up on my template giveaways.  We are currently in week 43 of 2013, and the first week of December is week 48.  So, I'm giving myself until November 30 to get up to 48 layered digital templates given away.  Last week, I gave out number 12.  (I know I'm ridiculously behind)  Instead of doing a bunch of layouts with my Digi Scrapbook Day Weekend, I dug through my photographs of this year's paper layouts; I went through my digi layouts; and I got down to work building templates, which is why I'm fairly confident that I'll be able to reach this goal.  This weekend, I built templates 13-41, and they're all ready to give to you throughout the month of November.  There are still a few left to put together, but 7 seems like a completely reasonable number of templates to build from scratch. So, without further ado, let's give away My Rainbow Coalition Templates 13, 14, and 15. (Templates are for Personal Use: see TOU in the sidebar.)

Template 13 was pictured at the beginning of this post and you can download it here.



You can download template 14 here.



Template 15 can be downloaded here.

I hope you enjoy these templates, and I hope you'll come back to share the layouts you make with them.

Happy Scrapping!

P.S.  I also have a post up today at 3 Scrappy Boys.  Check it out! There's a big announcement about our Anniversary Celebration!

No comments:

Post a Comment