Thursday, October 31, 2013

Templates are back!

I know it's been ages since I've given away a template.  It was my intention to try to give one away every week this year. Clearly, that hasn't worked out.  I really would like to get back to doing more templates, so I'm starting again this week.

There are tons of templates out there that replicate the look of pocket pages, but none of the templates I've given away on my blog so far have been in that style.  That changes today.  Since I don't usually do digi layouts in this style, I approached it like a collage, keeping the major components at 3x4 and 4x6.  This is what I came up with


Once the major elements were in place, I just filled in the spaces left over with squares or rectangles.  Once the template was set up, I went to my newest digi supplies and found the Arizona Autumn kit from Gina Cabrera.  I'm not into a lot of the Native American motifs that have become so trendy, but I really like how they were done in this kit. 

I loved using Arizona Autumn to make this layout about a birthday party I attended last weekend with my girls.


What do you think?  If you'd like the template, you can download it here, and you can find some more of my templates for sale in my Etsy Shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment