Monday, October 21, 2013

3 Scrappy Boys: Still Using My Trio Kit





I've been having a ton of fun working with my Trio Kit this month!  I've never worked much with prepackaged kits before, but it's been really nice that someone else has done the work of choosing the supplies for me.  At the same time, I love a good challenge, so I've challenged myself to use up every bit of the kit that I possibly could.  These cards are some of the projects that I put together as I got towards the end of the kit.


Today, on the blog at 3 Scrappy Boys I've issued a challenge to use up your scraps, and shared some more of the projects I made with my kit.  


I've shared ALL of the projects that I made with my October 3 Scrappy Boys Trio kit in my Kit Killer Video.  If this inspires you to go back into your scraps, come share the projects you make in the gallery at 3 Scrappy Boys to enter the challenge.  Good Luck!

While you're here, enter my give away for a 20 Page custom scrapbook project that will make an excellent Christmas present without adding to your holiday TO DO list.

No comments:

Post a Comment