Monday, September 9, 2013

Simple Sketches Layout: Part of the Family

There's a great new sketch up on the Simple Sketches Blog!
I have to admit that this one was a little bit of a challenge for me.  I'm not very good with working on a skew.  I ended up having to take apart my layout and reassemble the center straight up and down, and then tilt it.  Oh, well!  I really like how it came out.
It's all about our two puppies, and how they're more a part of the family than any dogs I've ever had.  I've never known any of my dog's birthdays before.  

I really encourage you to try out this sketch...especially if it's a little out of your comfort zone like me.  Share an in link to your layouts using the sketch over at Simple Sketches. I'm looking forward to seeing them!


No comments:

Post a Comment