Saturday, September 21, 2013

Simple Sketches #4

Today, we have a layout using another fabulous sketch by Melissa over at Simple Sketches . 
Isn't that just a great sketch?  If you don't think so, you should give it a chance.  I didn't know what I was going to do with it immediately, but after just a few minutes of flipping through my pictures and about half an hour of playing with my supplies, I ended up with one of my favorite pages in a long time.  Do you ever have one of those pages that you just love, and you think it says so much about you, and then everyone you show it to just doesn't get it?  This is one of those pages for me.  I keep getting asked why I would scrap a picture of my camera, but I think it says more about me than a selfie would.  Oh, well not everybody is going to get it all the time.  I love it, and that's what's important.
The more that I look at it, the more I love it.  I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment