Wednesday, August 14, 2013

My Treadmill Desk

I've been trying to be more active lately.  I'm more than a little tired of carrying around this baby weight.  It's always a balancing act trying to get things done and get some exercise.  There have been treadmill desks around for years, and I liked the idea but not the price.  Finally, in a bout of frustration (and feeling more than a little fat if I'm being honest) I got out a scrap of flooring that we had in the laundry room (which happens to be a few feet from the treadmill), and I strapped it to the treadmil with some bungee cables.  I'm writing this post waddling along at 2mph at a 2% incline.  That's about as fast as I can go without losing my ability to read or type, but at half an hour in, I think a little bit of sweat might be coming up on my brow. Let's see how long I can keep this up.

No comments:

Post a Comment