Saturday, August 3, 2013

August Counterfeit Kit

The last few months, I've been working along with the ladies over at the Counterfeit Kit
Challenge blog (I was even one of July's Fab Five!).  This month, the Master Counterfeiters are forging this kit called The Confidence Kit from Scrapbooking from the Inside Out.  I was momentarily disappointed because it struck me as very boyish.  I don't have much call for scrapbooking little boys.  Then, I noticed that there really were a lot of bright colors that would go great with all the pictures of the adorable girls in my life.


The first things that I noticed when I looked closer at the I  kit were the arrow and number prints (mostly because I knew I had those in my stash).  I found the arrow print first, and I went through all of my papers looking for the circled number print only to realize that it was on the back of the arrow print.  Oy!  The rest of my kit was based off those papers.  Here it is:  

I'm calling it "Better than a Boy" Starting from the top, the kit contains:

  • Pink Balloon Sprinklers from the Midway Collection from October Afternoon.
  • Red, Pink, and Purple Gelatos
  • Cinnamon Thickers from American Crafts
  • A yellow set of punch out letters
  • Papers
    • Good Stuff, Simple Stories, 27/Seven
    • Floral, My Mind's Eye, The Bright Side
    • Handsome, My Mind's Eye, Collectable
    • Camera Paper, Project Life, Honey Edition 
    • In the Neighborhood, My Mind's Eye, On the Sunny Side
    • Label, My Mind's Eye, Nostalgia
    • Boardroom, October Afternoon, 9 to 5
    • Red Glitter Paper, Martha Stuart Crafts (older line)
    • Yellow Glitter Paper DCWV (older line)
    • Cardstock--Bazzil
      • Black
      • Navy
      • Brown 
      • White
      • cream
      • Kraft
    • Cardstock--Coredinations
      • Pearlized Aqua
    • Grey Laminated Cardstock, Martha Stuart (older line)
I think I'm going to have fun with this!

No comments:

Post a Comment