Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Hello Morocco

I've been continuing to work with Friday, I'm In Love, my July Counterfeit Kit.  I have adopted a modified version of Stacy Julian's Library of Memories system, so I keep pictures that I want to scrap in a pocketed album, so they can be viewed until I get around to scrapping them.  Since I didn't have any pictures in mind when I created Friday, I'm in Love, I went to the photo album and picked the first photo that spoke to me.

I was completing the first challenge for July, which was to take inspiration from one of their design team members.  I saw this post from Lesley at Oh Blog It (if you can't beat them), in which she discussed having some difficulty finding ways to use clothes pins in her scrapbooking.  I decided to take that up as a challenge.

I made this page, and I'm pretty happy with it.




You can see the video of the process of making the Hello Morocco page below.  I hope you enjoy it, my sister got busy again, so I had to edit it myself! Yikes!


No comments:

Post a Comment