Friday, July 19, 2013

An ideal husband


I know this isn't a great picture, but it doesn't have to be, what it represents is beautiful enough. My girls and I were away for a couple days at the beach, and when we came home, my little girl's very first bicycle was in our dining room waiting for her.  This note from my husband was in the bag attached to it's handlebars. It says:
Dear Lilah, We hope you love to ride the bike and have great adventures on it.  Oh the places you will go! I cannot believe you are old enough to have your first bike.  I still remember taking you to the store with me a day after you were born!  Mommy and I love you very much and hope you have fun with your Clubhouse Bike! Love, Daddy
Whenever he does something like this (which is pretty often), it never fails to bring tears to my eyes.  This is why I married him.  I could see from the beginning that he would be an amazing father.  I'm so proud to be the mother of his kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment