Thursday, January 17, 2013

So much for no more hoarding

As I'm sure you could tell from yesterday's post, I'm a little bummed about this surgery.  I'm actually a lot bummed about this surgery.  I would like to say that I'll be better when it's over later on today, but I won't.  I'm a baby about this kind of stuff.   I felt bad about something I couldn't do anything about, so like any good compulsive personality, I went shopping.  My dear husband is lucky to be married to a very frugal papercrafter because I only spent $30, but I added significantly to my stash.  In addition to the entire Cosmo Cricket Social Club collection kit, I also picked up 3 sets of clear stamps, a stack of cardstock, a bunch of stickers, and a sprinklers pink balloon spray mist.  I know.  I have a problem, but how cute are these stamps?  They were only $2/set.

 Since I feel guilty about the spending, I made sure to at least start making things with my new purchases right away.  Here are a few of the cards I made, while dreading the upcoming procedure.







2 comments:

  1. Love the stamps with the brackets! I have a love affair with brackets!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them too. I'm loving all my new clear stamps. I'm really just beginning to see the possibilities.

      Delete